Price : 400 DH
Litle sahara with lunch 1 day : from 08:00AM till 17:00
Description : Excursion litle Sahara
The Massa region is located 60 km south of Agadir and is renowned for its Sous Massa National Park.
This nature reserve covers an area of 33800 hectares and is possibly the most important habitat for birdlife in Morocco,
including the famous bald ibis.
The geography of the Park is both diverse and spectacular, encompassing forests, beaches, cliffs, farmland and sand dunes.
Détails : Excursion little Sahara
We will depart at 08h00 from your hotel. The itinerary includes:
• A first stop in "douira", a traditional fishing village, famous for surfing and Fishermans caves
• Drive to Massa Village
• Stop in Sous Massa National Park
• Youssef Ben Tachfine Dam for a nice panoramic view
• Free time in the desert (small sahara dunes) for photos
• A delicious traditional Moroccan lunch of Tagine and Couscous in a berber house
• A walk in the Medina and Souq of Tiznit, an old walled town famous for its silver
We will leave for Agadir at 3 pm and arrive at your hotel at 5 pm